Brand: Vortex Optics
- The Viper PST Gen II takes incredible performance and rock solid tactical features to new heights. The 5-25x50 first focal plane riflescope is incredibly versatile and ideal for close to long range shooting scenarios.
- Shooters who dial their turrets for bullet drop and wind compensation will appreciate the laser etched turrets, adjustable parallax and the RZR zero stop. A fiber optic rotation indicator ensures you can keep track of your turret position with ease.
- The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- Extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity. XR fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper delivers waterproof and fogproof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives shooters a durable platform.
Publisher: Vortex Optics
Release Date: 2018-09-04
Warranty: 1 year
Details: The Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 Riflescope was developed to function as the perfect riflescope for anyone needing an outstanding enhancement for their gun. Manufactured working with exceptionally efficient components, these through the optics specialists at Vortex can provide years of efficient and reliable service. Vortex has been in the rifle scope business for a reasonable length of time, and the Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 Riflescope certainly is the result of their tireless initiatives make sure that you have got a durable and efficient scope on your firearm. One of our priority objectives at OpticsPlanet is to make sure you depart with the best scope for all your needs, and the Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 Riflescope is amongst the many scopes that we are delighted to present
Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 4.2 x 4.1 inches